Friday 14 June 2013

Dancing with the sun.

It's been raining here for so long that I almost forgot how sunny days are. However, summer came back to our streets and so did sun. And you can bet that we are enjoying that. I'm only sorry for water being still too cold.
 
Even though the water is cold, we went to a lake (kind of) to take some photos. It turned into a really crazy session, with two amazing friends. I had so much fun! And the photos seems to be like wow. I guess I should make a collage of all the photos I took since I had started shooting few years ago.

 
 
 
 
Well, I realize the last one is a lot different. We changed place. That meant the light started making trouble. I guess we managed it quite well, didn't we? :)



1 comment:

  1. I like all of them, but the last photo is the most beautiful! I love the scenery, colors and atmosphere of that picture - so summery! Well done, girl ;) Greetings *poppy doll*

    ReplyDelete